Fri, 18 Aug|
Be an eSafe kid: Take action against online bullying
A live Virtual Classroom webinar that helps students to identify cyberbullying and know what to do if they are bullied online.
Time & Location
18 Aug 2023, 9:30 am – 10:15 am AEST
About the Event
As part of the National Day of Action against Bullying and Violence, the eSafety Commissioner is hosting a series of free virtual classroom webinars.Key outcomes
By the end of the learning, students will be able to:
- identify what cyberbullying is
- discuss how cyberbullying can impact others
- develop help-seeking and reporting strategies.
Students can participate by:
- listening to the presenter
- recording answers to the questions on the worksheet (optional)
- responding to teacher facilitated discussions
- taking the worksheet home and sharing their learning with parents or carers.
There is a worksheet for Years 3 and 4, and a worksheet for Years 5 and 6. Please use the worksheet most appropriate for your student’s level of understanding.
For more information about this Virtual Classroom webinar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
These webinars are designed for teachers to use with their students in the classroom. Individual student registrations will not be accepted, as connections to the online platform are limited. If students are learning from home, teachers should register and share their screen with their students.
Schools can register for any open session.
Additional information including Teacher notes and Student worksheets can be found here.