Tue, 06 Feb|
Be an eSafe kid: Gaming with others
A live Virtual Classroom webinar to help Year 3 and 4 students identify ways to protect themselves when gaming online and what to do if things go wrong.
Time & Location
06 Feb 2024, 9:30 am – 10:20 am
About the Event
Target audience Level
Positive online behaviour, Respectful online relationships, Online friends, Gaming, Cyberbullying
Type of resource
Live Virtual Classroom event, teacher notes and student worksheet
Australian curriculum Key learning areas
Health and Physical Education, Digital Technologies, Media Arts and English
Literacy, ICT Capability, Critical and Creative Thinking, Ethical Understandings
By the end of the learning, students will be able to:
- identify the features of positive online interactions
- identify support available when navigating online friendship challenges
- contribute to positive gaming cultures.
Using this resource
Students can participate by:
- listening to the presenter
- recording answers to the questions on the worksheet (optional)
- responding to teacher-facilitated discussions
- taking the worksheet home and sharing their learning with parents or carers.