CNA is an Education focused organisation, with a commitment to improving outcomes for students and staff at all participating schools.
Each year, CNA undertakes a pedagogical and curriculum needs survey which determines the annual areas of pedagogical and curriculum focus.
Digital literacy is an area of focus for CNA, guided directly by Teaching and Learning experts from within CNA participants, who collaborate through the Digital Learning Network and Contemporary Learning Working Group.
CNA supports learning and teaching across Australian Catholic educators through:
• Creation and publication of digital content
• Curation of quality digital resources
• Connecting Catholic communities of learning
• Supporting pedagogical change and professional learning through the use of digital technologies
• Providing counsel on the procurement of third party resources
The following education technology tools and applications are recommended by CNA's Digital Learning Network. This list is reviewed to provide proven and current tools that enhance learning and digital pedagogy.
Clicking on each tool will provide you with a description, classroom application and resources for further learning.